How do I check my volunteer status?
How to Check AP Grama/Ward Volunteer Application Status Online
- Visit at Official Website of Grama Volunteer AP Government.
- Now Click on Application Status under Login tab.
- Now Check your Application Status by Aadhar Number/ Application ID or Mobile No.
- Enter candidate details of Aadhar/ Mobile or Application ID.
How do I check my grama volunteer AP?
AP Grama Volunteer application status
Applicants can check their application status by entering the Aadhar Number / Mobile Number /Application ID in the provided field. Enter the Captcha Code and click on ‘send OTP’ Button. The OTP will be sent to the applicant, Please check Your mobile.
How do I change my AP volunteer?
Following are the details of edit application facility for Grama Volunteer / Ward Volunteer recruitment 2019: Launch the browser and enter below URL. Grama/Ward Volunteer Dashboard Page will be displayed: gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in . Enter your registered Mobile number, Captcha and click on “Send OTP” button.
Who is the head of Grama Sachivalayam?
This was the second round of recruitment for Grama Sachivalayam, as tweeted by Mr. Gopal Krishna Dwivedi, the Principal Secretary Panchayati Raj and Rural Development, Andhra Pradesh.
How can I check my grama Sachivalayam status?
The Candidates can check Your Application Status Here Phase-II by using Aadhar Number , Mobile number and Application id with Captcha code. The Application can find the Application status from this link ie. http://gramavolunteer2.ap.gov.in/GRAMAVAPP/yuWeb/ApplicationStatus.
How do I volunteer for AP?
Candidates can apply for AP Grama Volunteer Jobs through the official site @ gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in. Or check FreshersNow.Com to get the direct AP Grama Volunteer Application link.
How do I complain about Grama volunteer AP?
Mr. Kumar said complaints can be registered on 0866-2466877, the commission’s 24×7 call centre, and action would be taken immediately. Complaints can also be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints can be registered with District Collectors and Municipal Commissioners concerned.
How many volunteers are there in AP?
b) Number of Volunteers: As informed by the Districts, out of total 1,92,964 volunteer posts in rural areas, 1,83,290 Village Volunteers are working at present in the State.
How do I change my volunteer cluster?
How To Add NEW Cluster To VOlunteer
- Goto this Site https://apgv.apcfss.in/FirstPage.do.
- Click on login.
- Enter USername and Password (Only for DDO officers and Panchayat Secreatary or DA , WEA)
- Click On ADD CLUSTER.
- Enter Cluster Number and Cluster Name,Code.
- Click On submit and Successfully Added New Cluster.
How many Sachivalayam are there in AP?
There are a total of 14061 vacancies. The online application process begins today, January 11 and will end on January 31, 2020. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalyam has invited online applications for various posts. There are a total of 14061 vacancies.
How do I apply for a volunteer application at Grama?
How to Apply Online For AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website “gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in”.
- Click the AP Volunteer Apply Online 2021 Recruitment Notification.
- Check all the details mentioned in the PDF.
- Then Click the Online Application Form Link.
What is my Cfms ID and password?
What if you Forgot CFMS Login Password or Reset CFMS Password at cfms.ap.gov.in?
- Just click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link highlighted at the bottom of the page. …
- Here, enter your CFMS ID in the box of User ID and enter your registered mobile number. …
- Click on ‘OK’ tab after that.
How can I know my CFM ID in Aadhar card?
Know my AP CFMS Username using Beneficiary Search Option in cfms.ap.gov.in
- Once in the site, you can click on ‘CFMS Beneficiary search’ option.
- You will be redirected to a new page from where there are different options to choose from i.e. employee name, PAN number, Bank Account Number or Aadhaar number.