We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. We won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect.
What support can you get for mental health?
Below are details on services and organisations that offer help and support directly to people with mental health problems:
- Talk to the Samaritans. …
- Shout Crisis Text Line. …
- Rethink Mental Illness. …
- Mind. …
- Tell someone you trust. …
- Talk to your GP. …
- Specialist mental health services. …
- How to access support.
What services does mind offer?
Their range of services include supported housing, crisis helplines, drop-in centres, employment and training schemes, counselling and befriending. Find out if there is one where you live.
What types of mental health support are offered by companies?
5 Ways Companies Are Supporting Employees’ Mental Health and Preventing Burnout
- Providing counseling sessions and coaching. …
- Giving employees access to meditation apps and online mental health resources. …
- Allowing greater flexibility and more time off for those who need it. …
- Promoting healthy work-life balance habits.
How long is the waiting list for mental health?
How long do I have to wait for my appointment? Consultant-led mental health services are covered by the NHS 18-week maximum waiting time.
How can I get mental health help fast?
Call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to reach a 24-hour crisis center, text MHA to 741741, call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room. Find a local MHA affiliate who can provide services. Find a therapist.
What are the 4 types of mental illness?
Types of mental illness
- mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)
- anxiety disorders.
- personality disorders.
- psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- eating disorders.
- trauma-related disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder)
- substance abuse disorders.
How do I get in contact with my Mind?
If you need non-urgent information about mental health support and services that may be available to you: Please call our Infoline on 0300 123 3393. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is the mind helpline free?
Our text service has closed
This might cause feelings of anxiety but we want to reassure you, you won’t ever be without a place for support. … If you still want support via text, contact SHOUT by texting 85258. This is a free 24/7 confidential text service. It is not a Mind service.