Thank you for your great generosity! We, at [charitable organization], greatly appreciate your donation, and your sacrifice. Your support helps to further our mission through [general projects], including [specific project or recipient]. Your support is invaluable to us, thank you again!
How do you write thank you email for donation?
Start with a warm “thank you,” mentioning the amount of the donation and the name of the campaign or fund to which the donation was made. Donors want to know that their money went to the specific purpose for which they gave, so do say which campaign or goal was involved. Tell the donor when he will hear from you next.
How do you acknowledge a donation?
Put your personal spin on any of these ideas to show donors that you care!
- Letter or Email Acknowledgement. Direct mail and email are the most common ways to thank your donors because you can send multiple letters at once. …
- Public Thank You. …
- Social Media Shout Out. …
- Donor Gift. …
- Website Appreciation Page.
How do you thank a donor for a non profit?
A GOOD thank-you should include:
Your donor’s first name (and last if you’d like to be more formal) Their donation amount. An honest expression of your personal gratitude. How their donation makes a difference.
How do you write a thank you message?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient. …
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude. …
- Add specific details to your thank you card. …
- Write a forward-looking statement. …
- Reiterate your thanks. …
- End with your regards.
How do you say thank you for generosity?
- “You’re the best.”
- “I’m humbled and grateful.”
- “You knocked me off my feet!”
- “My heart is still smiling.”
- “Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.”
- “Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.”
- “The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.”
- “I’m touched beyond words.”
How do you acknowledge in kind donations?
A way to do this is by acknowledging the gift. The nonprofit may desire to state something like: “Thank you for your contribution of [insert detailed description of goods/services donated] that [your charitable organization] received on _____________[dates].