The members will talk about their philanthropy and philanthropy events they hold throughout the year. They will also ask you how you are involved and how you want to get involved.
What do you talk about during sorority philanthropy round?
Questions to ask during Philanthropy Round
- What does your sorority’s philanthropy mean to you?
- How do you personally get involve with your chapter’s philanthropy?
- Are there any events that your chapter puts on to promote your philanthropic partner?
- How can new members get involved with your chapter’s philanthropy?
What questions should you ask during philanthropy round?
On this day you can expect to meet between 2 – 3 members. Questions to ask on this day: What are your favorite parts of your chapter’s philanthropy? What are you looking forward to this upcoming year? What are some of your favorite things about volunteering?
What kind of questions do sororities ask you?
Questions Sorority Members May Ask You:
- Where are you from? What’s your hometown?
- What dorm are you in?
- What classes are you taking?
- Do you have a major already?
- Did you have a fun summer? …
- How are you enjoying rush/recruitment?
- Have you met your roommate yet? …
- How are you enjoying your first week of school so far?
What do you wear to a philanthropy round?
Round 2: Philanthropy Round
Again, you can stick with a skirt, shorts, statement pants, or a casual dress, but elevate the look with a slightly more formal top or accessories. You don’t have to wear heels during this round, but you totally can if you want to. Otherwise, flats will suffice.
How do you stand out during Preference round?
here are 6 tips to help you stand out during pref.
- Tip #1 Tell them how you are feeling. You HAVE to open up to the sorority members this round. It is very important. …
- Tip #2. Confidence is key. I am a big believer that your attitude attracts the type of people in your life. …
- Tip #3. Ask questions.
Does being in a sorority look good on resume?
Students often want to know if they should add Greek life to their resumes, and if so, how they can highlight such experiences in professional and relevant ways. It is recommended that you always include sorority or fraternity information on your resume, as many components of your membership are selling points.
What do sororities look for during rush?
“Express interest — sororities are looking for women who are committed, engaging, scholarly, and seeking friendship. Yes, social events area part of membership, but if that is the only reason you want to go through recruitment, Greek life may not be your thing.
What talents can you bring to a sorority?
But there is so much that anyone can bring to a sorority.
- Leadership. Being a strong leader is a critical quality for members of a sorority. …
- Civic engagement. Giving back to others is a fundamental principle of sororities. …
- Scholarship. Sorority members are expected to make academic success a priority. …
- Social skills.
What sororities should I ask on sisterhood day?
How many members will you meet? Most likely, you will meet multiple members in each sorority.
The type of questions that are usually asked during this round are:
- What are you looking for in a sorority?
- What are you most excited about?
- What are you looking for in a group of friends?
- Tell me about your friends or family.