How do you use philanthropic in a sentence?
Philanthropic in a Sentence
- The philanthropic organization does its best to provide shelter and food for the homeless citizens of its city.
- The millionaire is thankfully a philanthropic man, donating a lot of his wealth to charity and organizations that help the less fortunate.
How do I use philanthropist in a sentence?
Philanthropist sentence example
- His only son, Anthony Ashley, succeeded him as 4th earl, and his great-grandson was the famous philanthropist , the 7th earl. …
- He was a great philanthropist , interested especially in the education of all defectives, the feeble-minded, the blind, and the deaf.
What is an example of philanthropy?
An example of philanthropy is giving money to charity and volunteering. An example of philanthropy is donating canned goods to a food bank to help needy families in your community or donating toys to the Toys for Tots toy drive to provide Christmas presents to needy children.
What does philanthropic mean in a sentence?
: for or relating to the act of giving money and time to help needy people : charitable I do philanthropic work.
How do you use philanthropic?
Many financial contributions to universities are philanthropic and truly generous in nature. Following the uprising, the son defected to London, where he headed a philanthropic group. But I’d also establish a philanthropic foundation and give a lot away to charitable causes.
What is a sentence for hardware?
1) The machine allows multitasking without the need to buy extra hardware. 2) The laptop drawing tablet is a very useful piece of hardware. 3) Father deals in hardware. 4) Hardware stores have sold out of water pumps and tarpaulins.
What is the purpose of philanthropy?
The purpose of philanthropy is to improve the wellbeing of humankind by preventing and solving social problems. Philanthropy is not the same as charity. Charity focuses on eliminating the suffering caused by social problems, while philanthropy focuses on eliminating social problems.
Can you be a philanthropist without money?
The truth is that anyone can become a philanthropist. Regardless of your income level, there are plenty of ways to make a lasting impact on the world, a community, or a single individual. … We hope you’ll be inspired to think about philanthropy in a new light.