1. Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo is famous for being vain, arrogant and extremely rich. Unfortunately, it is not as well known that he is extremely charitable, and the most charitable athlete in the world according to Athletes Gone Good.
What athlete gives the most to charity?
Cristiano Ronaldo and Ronda Rousey among top 20 most charitable athletes in the world
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Football)
- John Cena (Professional wrestling)
- Serena Williams (Tennis)
- Yuna Kim (Figure skating)
- Neymar Jr. ( Football)
- LeBron James (Basketball)
- Heather O’Reilly (Football)
- Maria Sharapova (Tennis)
Which footballer gives most to charity?
The Manchester United star drew on his own experience of childhood poverty to raise money for food charities during the pandemic. Footballer Marcus Rashford has topped the Sunday Times Giving List in a record-breaking year for donations.
Does Jeff Bezos donate money?
Jeff Bezos topped the list by donating $10 billion to launch the Bezos Earth Fund. Bezos, who last week announced he was stepping down as Amazon CEO to devote more time to philanthropy and other projects, also contributed $100 million to Feeding America, the organization that supplies more than 200 food banks.
Who is the most generous person in history?
World’s most generous people and how to contact them
- Chuck Feeney. Lifetime Giving: $7.5 billion (all of current net worth) …
- Karen and Jon Huntsman. Lifetime Giving: $1.55 billion (160% of current net worth) …
- W. …
- Gordon and Betty Moore. …
- Eli and Edythe Broad. …
- Irwin and Joan Jacobs. …
- George Soros. …
- Julian and Josie Robertson.
Who is the king of football in the world now?
420 Leo Messi: King of football ideas in 2021 | leo messi, messi, lionel messi.
Who is the most charitable in the world?
|Rank||Original Philanthropist||Estimated Current Value of Donation|
|2.||Bill Gates & Melinda French Gates||74.6|