What does Mind stand for?
|MIND||Media, Interface and Network Design (Lab; education)|
|MIND||Maritime Interceptor for Nuclear Detection (US FEMA)|
|MIND||Mediterranean-DASH (Dietary Approaches to Stop Hypertension) Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay (diet)|
|MIND||Mission Integration and Development|
Who runs Mind charity?
Paul Farmer CBE – Chief Executive Officer
Paul Farmer has been Chief Executive of Mind, the leading mental health charity working in England and Wales since May 2006.
What are types of mind?
When discussing the mind, there are three basic areas to consider: the conscious mind, the subconscious mind, and the unconscious mind. The conscious mind is the part we’re aware of and think with.
How do you contact your mind?
We’re here for you
Please call our Infoline on 0300 123 3393. Email email@example.com.
Which is best charity to donate to?
Donate to meta-charities
- 80,000 Hours.
- Animal Charity Evaluators.
- Center on Long-Term Risk.
- Centre for Effective Altruism.
- Charity Entrepreneurship.
- Forethought Foundation.
- Happier Lives Institute.
- Giving What We Can.
What are the 4 types of mental illness?
Types of mental illness
- mood disorders (such as depression or bipolar disorder)
- anxiety disorders.
- personality disorders.
- psychotic disorders (such as schizophrenia)
- eating disorders.
- trauma-related disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder)
- substance abuse disorders.