Philanthropy Round is usually the second or third round of sorority recruitment. … After each round of sorority recruitment, you vote on the sororities you want to keep and the sororities give each potential new member a score. Then, a process called mutual selection takes place.
What do you talk about during philanthropy round?
Questions to ask during Philanthropy Round
- What does your sorority’s philanthropy mean to you?
- How do you personally get involve with your chapter’s philanthropy?
- Are there any events that your chapter puts on to promote your philanthropic partner?
- How can new members get involved with your chapter’s philanthropy?
What is sorority Philanthropy Day?
“[Philanthropy Day is] meant to introduce you to each sorority on campus and their respective philanthropic initiatives,” she said. “There are different activities and projects that you guys will work on based on that [chapter’s initiative].”
What should I ask sororities during philanthropy round?
16 Questions For Any Potential New Member To Ask During Sorority Recruitment
- What do your sisters in the chapter like to do in their free time?
- What are some things that you do together as a chapter?
- What are some of the qualities that you like about your sisters?
- What was the sisterhood social that you liked the best?
What do you wear to a philanthropy round?
Round 2: Philanthropy Round
Again, you can stick with a skirt, shorts, statement pants, or a casual dress, but elevate the look with a slightly more formal top or accessories. You don’t have to wear heels during this round, but you totally can if you want to. Otherwise, flats will suffice.
What should you not say during sorority recruitment?
So when talking to potential new members you need to:
- Speak positively about your sorority and sisters in your chapter.
- Avoid talking about sorority drama.
- No swearing or cussing.
- Don’t lie about your sorority.
- Don’t speak negatively about other sororities or fraternities.
- Don’t guarantee PNMs a bid to your sorority.
What sorority is the hardest to get into?
Alpha Phi is the hardest to get into… Depending on how many legacies are going through recruitment, probably Kappa Delta is the hardest.
What PNMs should I ask during philanthropy?
Important Questions to Ask PNMs
- What did you do in high school? …
- Have you done any philanthropic work? …
- How do you like [the name of your school] so far? …
- Why did you decide to come out for recruitment? …
- What did you do this summer? …
- Are you looking into any other clubs or other extra-curricular organizations?
What is philanthropy night?
-Casual Cute -Tonight is a low-key night where each chapter will inform you on their philanthropy and all the work they do toward their different organizations.
How do you stand out during Preference round?
here are 6 tips to help you stand out during pref.
- Tip #1 Tell them how you are feeling. You HAVE to open up to the sorority members this round. It is very important. …
- Tip #2. Confidence is key. I am a big believer that your attitude attracts the type of people in your life. …
- Tip #3. Ask questions.
What questions do sororities ask you?
Questions Sorority Members May Ask You:
- Where are you from? What’s your hometown?
- What dorm are you in?
- What classes are you taking?
- Do you have a major already?
- Did you have a fun summer? …
- How are you enjoying rush/recruitment?
- Have you met your roommate yet? …
- How are you enjoying your first week of school so far?
Does being in a sorority look good on resume?
Students often want to know if they should add Greek life to their resumes, and if so, how they can highlight such experiences in professional and relevant ways. It is recommended that you always include sorority or fraternity information on your resume, as many components of your membership are selling points.