Donations can be dropped off at the Santa Cruz County Warehouse at 1082 Emeline in Santa Cruz. Clothing and other personal items can be brought to the nearest Goodwill, and other food donations can be taken to Second Harvest Food Bank.
How do I donate clothes to California fire Victims?
Its website provides numerous ways to donate. The Diocese of Sacramento Fire Assistance Fund is accepting donations by mail at Diocese of Sacramento Fire Assistance Fund, 2110 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818; by phone: (916) 733-0266; or online by visiting www.scd.org/donate. Click “Fire Assistance Fund.”
Where can I donate to Santa Cruz fire Victims?
Community Foundation Santa Cruz County has established a community fire relief fund. Boulder Creek Elementary Recovery Fund – Teachers and staff are raising funds for families impacted by the fires.
How do I donate to Santa Cruz fire?
Contribute to the Fire Response Fund
- Phone. 831.662.2000.
- Email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office Hours. We’re currently closed to the public in accordance with health & safety measures.
- Address. 7807 Soquel Drive, Aptos, CA 95003.
Where can I donate to help California fire victims?
The Salvation Army, the American Red Cross, and the California Disaster Help and Information Center are just a few organizations that have joined the fight to help those impacted by wildfires.
What do fire victims need most?
The family’s basic needs include adequate clothing, such as school clothing for children and work clothes for adults. Other items a displaced family must replace are medicines and physical aids like glasses. Volunteers can collect food to cover several days, but it should be non-perishable or ready made.
Who is collecting clothes for fire victims?
If you’d like to make a clothing donation to the American Red Cross through GreenDrop, call us at 1-888-944-3767 to schedule an at-home pick-up. One of GreenDrop’s friendly driversdrivers will collect your donation.
Where can I donate food in Santa Cruz?
Directory of Santa Cruz County Organizations Accepting Food Donations
|Salvation Army 721 Laurel Street, Santa Cruz 831-426-8365||Food pantry- provides 15-20 bags per day.||Grocery items and produce.|
How do I donate to the fires?
Help people affected by the California wildfires by visiting redcross.org, calling 1-800-RED CROSS or texting the word CAWILDFIRES to 90999 to make a $10 donation. Donations enable the Red Cross to prepare for, respond to and help people recover from these disasters.
How can we help with the fires?
8 Ways to Help People Affected by the California Wildfires
- Raise Funds for Hydration Backpacks. …
- Donate Items for Babies. …
- Help the Humane Society Save Animals. …
- Volunteer. …
- Open Your Home to Evacuees and Firefighters. …
- Bring Food to Pantries. …
- Support the Wildfire Relief Fund.
How can I help Santa Cruz fires?
If you receive benefits from Santa Cruz County and have been impacted by the fire you can call the Human Services Benefits Hotline at 1-888-421-8080, to receive replacement benefits.
How do I volunteer for Santa Cruz fires?
Becoming a Volunteer
- You need to reside in our response area, which extends along Highway 35 from Bear Creek Road, north to the San Mateo County line, and south on Highway 9 to Highway 236.
- Be at least 18 years of age and in good physical condition.
- Have a current and valid drivers license or state photo identification.